Rhino Online Live Training for Rhino3d on Windows and Mac OS X - Rhino3d Level 2
This recently revised course is geared toward design and engineering professionals of all disciplines who have a good basic understanding of Rhino but wish to improve their overall knowledge and become more confident and productive.
Why You Should Choose a Live Rhino Training Course
- Online Rhino Courses from Simply Rhino Training are all Live sessions with our Rhino Authorised Trainers
- This live and interactive delivery format allows for discussion and timely questions. We record the sessions too, so you can go over the material again and as required following the class; so we’d say this is the best possible online learning approach, first live and then access to recordings of your courses
- This approach is far more effective than the Pre-Recorded / On-Demand method alone, just imagine being in a lesson but not being able to ask a question as it comes to mind... how much would you really learn?
- Having a dialogue with your Rhino3d Instructor is a key part of your learning experience with Simply Rhino, we encourage you to ask questions whenever you like, during or after the class
Rhino Level 2 - Course Introduction
The course contains both intermediate and advanced level material and concentrates on explaining NURBS topology in more detail before moving on to practical examples demonstrating efficient modelling techniques, modelling strategy and advanced surfacing.
Although the class follows a clearly defined structure there is scope for trainees to discuss individual work examples and work on live project examples. This course is the ideal step-up for professionals working in the following industries:
- Product Design
- Furniture Design
- Jewellery Design
- Artists and Sculptors
- Film and TV | Set Design
- POS and Structural Packaging
- Automotive Industries
Rhino Level 2 - Course Structure
This comprehensive class starts with a refresher on Rhino basics before moving on to an understanding of NURBS topology. This understanding is then applied to a number of exercises detailing the creation of clean, optimised geometry and controlled freeform shapes.
Modelling strategy is covered in a number of ways including an exercise taking a project from initial hand drawn sketches through to a 3D block model and finally a fully detailed shelled model with ribs, bosses and production features. Strategies to manage large models are examined along with tips for exporting and importing data. The creation of 2D drawing information is also explained along with a special section on creating STL files for rapid prototypes and 3D printing. Various presentation and rendering processes are also considered.
Next Rhino Level 2 Online Training Class Dates
Rhino Level 2 Online Class Windows + Mac Users - This Course consists of 7 x 3-Hour Sessions from 14:00 to 17:00 British Summer Time (*BST)
Next Class Dates are:
Tuesday 1st September, Wednesday 2nd September, Thursday 3rd September, Monday 7th September, Tuesday 8th September, Wednesday 9th September and Thursday 10th September - Spaces Available - See Booking Info Below
*Not Based in the UK? To See How BST Compares to your Time Zone You Can Click Here and Check.
There will also be a pre-class Orientation of approx 15 minutes where we meet online to test all of the connections, make sure you are familiar with joining the online class and to describe how the class will work over the coming sessions.
Booking Information Below
About Simply Rhino Online Training
- Student numbers to Online Training Courses from Simply Rhino are strictly limited and our students can expect individual support.
- Our Certified Rhino Instructors have trained 1000’s in Rhino, in fact they’re the most experienced Rhino instructors you’ll come across.
- We use GoToMeeting as the hosting solution for our online courses, it’s a reliable and professional commercial solution for the delivery of online classes, among other useful tools it allows for Screen Sharing so the Instructor can (should you give permission) see and comment on your work just as they would in the classroom.
- Additionally, each online course booking includes an opportunity for a one-hour 1-2-1 session with our Rhino3d tutor at an agreed mutually convenient time (outside of the main class hours)
Online Trainee Requirements
Before Attending Our Online Class Please Check That:
- You have access to a good reliable internet connection
- Ideally you should have two-screens, one running Rhino and one to follow the trainer on (having the instructor appear on an iPad/Tablet can also work)
- You should have a comfortable set-up as each session is 3-hours (evening-class) and 4-hours, with a short break (day-class)
- Ideally you should join the live training with an active WebCAM plus a head-set with an attached microphone for clear communication.
- Ensure you test your set-up in the days prior to the class, if you would like to test the link with us then let us know, we are happy to help
Course Price and How To Book
Course Cost is £500 + VAT, per attendee.
Book Online Here.
The Educational Cost is £300 + VAT, per attendee. You must be in full-time Education/Educational employment to qualify.
Book your Educational Place Online Here.
For EU or Non-EU Area Invoicing where VAT is not due please follow appropriate link below:
£500 with No VAT
£300 with No VAT Educational Place
Alternatively you can call us now on 020 8498 9900