Grasshopper Online Live Training - Grasshopper Level 1
Join Simply Rhino's experienced Grasshopper3D trainers for your perfect introduction to Grasshopper with our live online certified course: ' Improving your Workflow using Parametric Tools'.
Why You Should Choose a Live Grasshopper for Rhino Training Course
- Online Grasshopper Courses from Simply Rhino Training are all Live sessions with our Rhino3d Authorised Trainers
- This live and interactive delivery format allows for discussion and timely questions. We record the sessions too, so you can go over the material again and as required following the class; so we’d say this is the best possible online learning approach, first live and then access to recordings of your courses
- This approach is far more effective than the Pre-Recorded / On-Demand method alone, just imagine being in a lesson but not being able to ask a question as it comes to mind... how much would you really learn?
- Having a dialogue with your Rhino3d Instructor is a key part of your learning experience with Simply Rhino, we encourage you to ask questions whenever you like, during or after the class
Level 1 - Course Introduction
The aim of this Grasshopper course is to improve your workflow with Grasshopper3D and to give you an overall understanding of parametric thinking.
We will explore all the native tools of Grasshopper and their relationship to Rhinoceros as well as their data structure and general concepts such as data types, data matching and lists.
The class is aimed at complete beginners in Grasshopper and parametric thinking but it is preferable to have an intermediate level in Rhinoceros.
Although Grasshopper is mostly used for design, the class is about parametric thinking and workflow and therefore is not addressed at a specific profession. Over the past several years of delivering GHL1 we had architects, engineers, industrial designers, jewellery designers, contractors, project managers and artists attending the class.
Course Outline and Objectives
Grasshopper being a visual programming platform, the course will take you on a journey through mathematics, algorithms and computer science and explain applied examples of concepts such as vector geometry and trigonometry.
We will show examples from the real world and try to reproduce them to confront you with real-life scenarios.
Although the class is based on a pre-defined schedule, each class is always different depending on the audience and requests happening throughout. We will make sure that the class matches your expectations and ambitions with the software.
Most importantly, we want you to leave the class inspired and ready to use and create with the software at all stages of design.
Download Course Outline PDF
Next Grasshopper Level 1 Online Training Class Dates
Grasshopper Level 1 Online - The Course Consists of 7 x 3-hour Sessions.
Daytime Sessions are one per week, for 7-weeks. UK Time: 15:00 to 18:00 (3-6pm).
Next Daytime Class Date:
Class Commences on Friday 6th November and continues on the following 6 x Friday afternoons: 13th November; 20th November; 27th November; 4th December; 11th December; 18th December.
There will also be a pre-class Orientation of approx 15 minutes where we meet online to test all of the connections, make sure you are familiar with joining the online class and to describe how the class will work over the coming sessions.
Not Based in the UK? To See How UK Course Time Compares to your Time Zone You Can Click Here and Check.
Booking Information - See Below for Course Price and How To Book
About Simply Rhino Online Training
- Student numbers to Online Training Classes from Simply Rhino are strictly limited and our students can expect individual support.
- Our Certified Rhino Instructors have trained 1000’s in Rhino & Grasshopper, in fact they’re the most experienced Rhino3d instructors you’ll come across.
- We use GoToMeeting as the hosting solution for our online classes, it’s a reliable and professional commercial solution for the delivery of online classes, among other useful tools it allows for Screen Sharing so the Instructor can (should you give permission) see and comment on your work just as they would in the classroom.
- Additionally, each online class booking includes an opportunity for a one-hour 1-2-1 session with our Rhino3d tutor at an agreed mutually convenient time (outside of the main class hours)
Online Trainee Requirements
Before Attending Our Online Class Please Check That:
- You have access to a good reliable internet connection
- Ideally you should have two-screens, one running Rhino/Grasshopper and one to follow the trainer on (having the instructor appear on an iPad or Tablet can also work well)
- You should have a comfortable set-up as each session is 3-hours
- Ideally you should join the live training with an active WebCAM plus a head-set with an attached microphone for clear communication.
- Ensure you test your set-up in the days prior to the class, if you would like to test the link with us then let us know, we are happy to help
Course Price and How To Book
Course Cost is £500 + VAT, per attendee.
Book Online Here.
The Educational Cost is £300 + VAT, per attendee. You must be in full-time Education/Educational employment to qualify.
Book your Educational Place Online Here.
For EU or Non-EU Area Invoicing where VAT is not due please follow appropriate link below:
£500 with No VAT
£300 with No VAT Educational Place
Alternatively you can call us now on 020 8498 9900