Visualise with V-Ray for Rhino
We produced a series of Webinars introducing V-Ray for Rhino and outlining its use in specific areas such as Architecture, Product Design, Jewellery and Interior Design.
The webinars offer insights and information for those who are thinking about moving to a high end rendering product and plenty of useful tips for those already using V-Ray for Rhino.
We recommend that anyone booked on to our V-Ray for Rhino training course should take some time to familarise themselves with V-Ray before the class and these recordings will certainly help with that.
About the Presenter
Phil Cook is an experienced product design professional and a senior trainer at Simply Rhino where he is responsible for advanced and bespoke training.
Recorded V-Ray for Rhino webinar series listing:
- 01 - Introducing V-Ray & V-Ray Express
- 02 - Studio Scenes
- 03 - Materials Overview
- 04 - Architectural Exterior
- 05 - Architectural Interior
- 06 - Jewellery with HDR Light Studio
This webinar series is produced in association with
- UI and overview
- V-Ray RT and Production renderers
- V-Ray Express and Render presets
- V-Ray Materials overview
- V-Ray Lights and GI overview
- Scene Setup with V-Ray Area Lights
- Scene Setup with V-Ray Dome Light
- Importance of reflective environment
- Using V-Ray Express
- Switching from V-Ray RT to Production render
- Using the V-Ray Frame Buffer
- Diffuse Colour
- Reflectivity - Reflection and Highlight
- The importance of the Fresnel filter
- Using an image map (texture) in lieu of a diffuse colour
- Controlling texture mapping in Rhino
- Toon (cartoon) materials
- Using the Rhino Sun
- Using the V-Ray Sun
- Loading the Sun system into the Environment
- Using the Dome Light and HDRI
- Controlling the V-Ray Physical Camera
- Choosing an appropriate GI solution
- Switching from V-Ray RT to the
- Production Renderer
- Modelling the interior for good rendering results.
- Choosing the correct GI solution.
- Using Sunlight/Environmental Lighting.
- Controlling exposure with the Physical Camera
- Horizontal Illumination
- Additional illumination with Rectangular
- Lights and IES Lights
- Basic scene setup with V-Ray Dome Light
- Using V-Ray Express to add Materials
- Working with Dispersion
- Overview of HDR Light Studio
- Adding lights in HDR Light Studio
- V-Ray RT and HDR Light Studio interactive lighting adjustment,
- Saving out the final HDR