What's New in VisualARQ?
What are the Key Features of VisualARQ and What's New in the latest version of this BIM for Rhino 3D Software?
- Grasshopper Styles - Create new VisualARQ object styles from Grasshopper definitions
- Hidden line 2D vector drawings - Just print the 3D model in Perspective, Section and Plan views for a real time 2D vector output
- Custom Parameters - Create new parameters and add information to Rhino and VisualARQ objects so you can generate quantity takeoffs
- Section Manager - Manage the sections in your model as you manage levels with the Level Manager
- New Element and Furniture objects - New objects to generate parametric custom objects with different representations in 2D and 3D
- New Annotation object - New 2D parametric element for symbols and annotations in 2D drawings
- Add + Subtract solids - Perform Boolean unions and differences between Rhino solids and any VisualARQ object without losing their parametric properties
- Beam joints and end cuts - Beams calculate intersections and beam cuts can be defined at ends
- New Roof features - Roof intersections, roofs from surfaces, and multilayer roof styles
Video from the developers of VisualARQ which shows VisualARQ WIP running inside Revit using Rhino.Inside technology