BIM workflow in Rhino with VisualARQ and Grasshopper
VisualARQ is a Flexible BIM solution powered by McNeel’s Rhinoceros 3D.
These 3-hour workshops will introduce you to the main tools VisualARQ adds to Rhino for developing an architectural project inside Rhino, producing the 2D documentation drawings and delivering a BIM model for other AEC applications...
What will you learn?
- How to work with parametric architectural objects
- The Level and Section manager that let you work and organize the model at different levels and sections
- How to produce 2D drawings from the 3D model
- How to generate dynamic BIM objects driven by Grasshopper (also known as “VisualARQ Grasshopper styles”) with unlimited options of design
- How to automate many modelling tasks through the VisualARQ components built for Grasshopper 3D
- How to add custom data to geometry and list in schedules
- How to deliver BIM models and collaborate with other tools through the IFC import / export capabilities
Who should attend?
- Interior Designers
- Urban Planners
- Architectural Modelers
- Those wishing to rapidly create technical drawings from their Rhino models
Who is delivering the workshop?
Your trainer is Francesc Salla. Francesc is an architect who graduated at the ETSAV (UPC) in 2008 and joined Asuni in 2010. Francesc is the Product Manager of VisualARQ and Lands Design, the two main products of Asuni.
When? Time? Where? How to book?
The workshop will take place on Wednesday 8th May 2019.
The 3-hour session will start at 09:30 and finish at 12:30.
The workshop will take place at the Simply Rhino Training Centre in Bethnal Green, London. Directions to the training can be found here.
Please click here to sign-up for the workshop. We’ll email you to confirm your session.