Rhino v7 Announced and Shipping
Today, December 9th 2020, Rhino v7 has officially shipped!
This significant new version of Rhino (Rhino3d, Rhino 3D, Rhinoceros) has many new features, including:
- SubD including the new Multipipe function
- Rhino.Inside Revit Technology – Freeform modelling for BIM
- Precision SubD and advantages over previous v6 based modelling strategies.
- Named Selections
- Layout Improvements
- Refit Trim
- Edge Continuity Analysis
- Rendering and Display Improvements
- Layout Integration (new in Rhino 7 for Mac)
For those who are already using Rhino then there is a limited time upgrade offer to Rhino v7 from any previous Rhino version, this offer runs until March 11th 2021.
We’re hosting a Rhino User group Meeting next week, December 16th, at which we’ll be showing a demo of some of Rhino v7’s new features along with a live Q&A with McNeel (developers of Rhino). Find out more details on that meeting and sign-up for your free place here.