Official & Certified Rhino3d and Plugin Training - At Your Offices or in our Classrooms
We are accredited by the respective developers to deliver training for ALL key products listed on our website. This combination of accreditations, experience and knowledge makes us the obvious choice for any individual or organisation looking for the best partner to solve their training requirements around Rhino and its associated tools.
We have trained 1000’s of Rhino users (far more than anyone else...) Here are some reasons why:
- We offer the widest choice of Rhino Courses all delivered by Official Certified Trainers
- Tailored Rhino Training; Industry or Project specific Rhino Training either in our classrooms or at your offices
- We have real production experience; Our Trainers can and do go beyond the theory
- You have a choice of Certified Trainer - this is unique and means that we do not have to send a furniture designer to train a jeweller (for instance)
- Our certified status means that we are approved by the manufacturers themselves
- All our classes are delivered in a professional training environment. That means air conditioned, fully equipped classrooms
- On-Site Training at Competitive Group Rates
- You can also book our Mobile Classroom Facilities
Recent Training Testimonials
'I just wanted to say how pleased I was with the Grasshopper course. I thought it was excellent value due to the quality of tuition, the location and the way it was run. Arthur is a fantastic teacher and considering the complexity of the subject all the topics were covered at a good pace and in great detail. I hope to come back and enroll on the Level 2 as soon as I am able.' Zak Kurtha (Grasshopper L1 with Arthur - November 2015)
'Sean, thanks for making last week's Rhino course so informative and enjoyable. I found it all really useful and am very appreciative of all the patient explanations that you gave to my constant stream of questions. I'm now engaged in the process of trying to remember everything that you showed us.' Andrew Thompson (Rhino L1 with Sean - March 2015)
If you cannot find exactly what you are looking for shown on our website we would be very happy to hear from you.