Official & Certified Rhino3d and Plugin Training - At Your Offices or in our Classrooms
We are accredited by the respective developers to deliver training for ALL key products listed on our website. This combination of accreditations, experience and knowledge makes us the obvious choice for any individual or organisation looking for the best partner to solve their training requirements around Rhino and its associated tools.
We have trained 1000’s of Rhino users (far more than anyone else...) Here are some reasons why:
- We offer the widest choice of Rhino Courses all delivered by Official Certified Trainers
- Tailored Rhino Training; Industry or Project specific Rhino Training either in our classrooms or at your offices
- We have real production experience; Our Trainers can and do go beyond the theory
- You have a choice of Certified Trainer - this is unique and means that we do not have to send a furniture designer to train a jeweller (for instance)
- Our certified status means that we are approved by the manufacturers themselves
- All our classes are delivered in a professional training environment. That means air conditioned, fully equipped classrooms
- On-Site Training at Competitive Group Rates
- You can also book our Mobile Classroom Facilities
Recent Training Testimonials
'I just wanted to say how pleased I was with the Grasshopper course. I thought it was excellent value due to the quality of tuition, the location and the way it was run. Arthur is a fantastic teacher and considering the complexity of the subject all the topics were covered at a good pace and in great detail. I hope to come back and enroll on the Level 2 as soon as I am able.' Zak Kurtha (Grasshopper L1 with Arthur - November 2015)
'Sean, thanks for making last week's Rhino course so informative and enjoyable. I found it all really useful and am very appreciative of all the patient explanations that you gave to my constant stream of questions. I'm now engaged in the process of trying to remember everything that you showed us.' Andrew Thompson (Rhino L1 with Sean - March 2015)
If you cannot find exactly what you are looking for shown on our website we would be very happy to hear from you.
Simply Rhino Training Cancellation Policy
1. Public Rhino3d Training Class Bookings
i. With more than 15 business days notice, customer can transfer to any equivalent class or request full refund of class fees should customer wish to cancel.
ii. With less than 15 but more than 7 business days, customer can transfer to any equivalent class.
iii. With less than 7 business days notice the customer is not entitled to a refund or a transfer to another class.
2. Private Rhino3d Training Class Bookings
i. If the Customer has reserved in advance a training room or booked on-site (at their offices / facilities) training written notice is required 20 business days prior to the start of the class, otherwise the Customer will be charged the full fee.
3. All Rhino3d Training
i. Simply Rhino reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the date, time and location of a Training class at any time. In the event a Training class is cancelled, the Customer is entitled to a full refund.
ii. If a Simply Rhino Training class is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control (e.g. weather, natural disaster, staff illness), the Customer is entitled to a transfer to any equivalent class.