Clayoo® is an advanced modelling application with the ability to effortlessly create any form efficiently and accurately, however complex.
“It is like modeling by hand!” – This is the concept of Clayoo®, it doesn’t matter if you start from a sketch, curve or a 3D object. It’s about the ease of pulling, pushing and moving until your idea comes true.
Ideal for designing architecture, jewellery, consumer products, toys, aerospace, marine, furniture, … anyone who needs to create complex freeform shapes should use Clayoo®.
When precision is a must - Clayoo® offers real-time tools to analyse distances, variance, … Likewise, standard Rhino tools such as Draft Angle, Thickness Analysis, … allowing working in Real Time.
Not only modelling, but manufacturing - Clayoo® geometry is perfect for manufacturing prototypes, molds, … By exporting the STL, it automatically generates closed meshes.
Clayoo® becomes essential for “Reverse Engineering” with advanced tools as Retopology, which allows you to create surfaces over digitized objects easily, being able to convert the result in NURBS surfaces.
Unlimited Creation and Modification
- Modeling from any geometry: surfaces, solids, meshes or from a sketch
- Edit easily using the most advanced tools such as Join, Break, Divide, Separate, Offsets, Raise, Move, Extrude, Plunge, Shell... and much more. The possibilities are limitless!
- Retopology 3D, Scan Data and STL to Clayoo® Surfaces or NURBS
When control and accuracy are important
- Works accurately, freely, or both.
- Define more control points in areas that require it
- Advanced offset, shell and bridge connection
High performance, definition of detail areas
- Allows varying levels of detail across one object. For example, when modelling a face you can use less definition across the majority of the area but choose higher definition around the eyes and eyebrows
Clayoo Surfaces, 100% Compatibility
- Clayoo® has been created by TDM Solutions in and for Rhinoceros.